I love the Hot Network Questions on the StackExchange network. Here’s some from this morning.
- What happened during this foggy landing?
- If I’ve visited Crimea, what country do I list on my customs declaration form?
- How large can an atom get? What’s the farthest an electron can be from its nucleus?
- Could a space-dwelling creature survive solely off of sunlight?
- What needs to be considered when creating a world in which magic has evolved along with technology?
- What is the factual basis for “pirate speech”? (Did pirates really say things like “shiver me timbers”?)
- When is it appropriate to end a sentence in a preposition?